CRAWFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Instructional Support Center
Monday, September 17, 2018
NOTICE: No official action will be taken during the Committee of the Whole Meeting. The business of this Meeting is merely to discuss and deliberate information that may be placed on the Agenda for the Voting Meeting to be held on September 24, 2018.
PUBLIC COMMENTS REGARDING THE AGENDA OF SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
1. Discussion regarding Second and Final Reading of Conceptual Physical Science Curriculum, Grades 10-12 at Meadville Area Senior High School (Attachment)
EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION – Katrina M. Proctor, Chairperson
EXTRACURRICULAR – Paula J. Lynch, Chairperson
TECHNOLOGY – Ross C. Prather, Chairperson
BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS – Frank J. Schreck, Chairperson
TRANSPORTATION – Delwood J. Smith, Chairperson
FINANCE – Jeffrey S. Rose, Chairperson
PERSONNEL/POLICY – Jan A. Feleppa, Chairperson
1. Discussion regarding the PSBA elections (Attachment)
2. Discussion regarding James Eppelbaum, D.O. performing District mandated physicals for the 2018-2019 school year
3. Discussion regarding the Personnel Schedules
Board Debriefing on Core Values
1. How did we do at keeping our definition of success firmly in mind as we discussed our agenda items?
a. What specifically did we do well?
b. What could we have done better?
2. Did we as a Board do exceptionally well at living by any of our Core Values? What specific examples demonstrated those Core Values?
3. Does any individual Board Member deserve recognition for living by a Core Value? If so, please take a moment to provide positive feedback to that individual in SBI format.
4. Does any individual Board Member need some feedback about violating any of the Core Values? If so, please take a moment in private to provide that feedback using SBI format. In providing that feedback be sure to live by the Core Values yourself and in receiving that feedback be sure to keep an open mind!
Question of the Month
Compassion – Does anyone deserve feedback (positive or negative) around:
a. Empathizing with another Board member or attendee of the Board meeting?
b. Being kind?
c. Welcoming diversity (including diversity of thought)?
d. Remaining open minded?
e. Challenging their assumptions?
f. Ensuring others felt their perspective was valued?
Executive Session – Student Matter/Personnel