Crawford Central School District Online Program Resources
- Accelerate Education NCAA
- Accelerate Ed K-12
- Accelerate Ed K-3 Curriculum Overview
- Accelerate Ed 4-5 Curriculum Overview
Please open an e-ticket if you are experiencing any issues with the following:
- Cannot log into computer/iPad
- Cannot remember password
- Cannot get into ClassLink
- Have sound problems or internet issues
To open a ticket, visit this URL, and make sure to click LOGIN WITH MICROSOFT - then enter your username/password from your letter IF prompted.
If you cannot open a ticket, you can call us at 814-413-0473. We are available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-3:30 (except for 12-12:30 for lunch) and Friday from 8:30-12:30. Please remember, we do not have access to the CAOLA platform, and cannot help with issues submitting work or navigation within the Online LMS.
Please contact your teachers in the app you are using Accellerate Ed or APEX for questions about submitting work, navigation, recording problems, etc.
- IF you are using a Chromebook or iPad, you will NOT have Audacity that is referenced in your courses, please use this tool as recommended by Accellerate Ed - https://vocaroo.com/
- We have pushed out Audacity to secondary laptops and also grades 4-6 laptops, if you haven't received it, you can also use the above mentioned tool.
Some additional settings need to be changed on your ipad, that we can't manage globally:
- InSettings| Scroll to find Safari on the left side | On the right side scroll to find General - Find Block Popups - turn it off (make it gray) | Keep scrolling down to (Privacy and Security) - Find “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and turn it off and also make sure "Block all Cookies" is off
- You will not have the ability to record audio responses directly in Accelerate Ed assignments. Open the Voice Memos recorder app on the home page, and record your responses that way. Save them to your ipad (create separate folders for each class to keep them organized), Then at about the 1:39 mark in this video, it shows you how to submit the files for your assignment.
How to use Google Drive with Accellerate Ed on an iPad
For laptop and chromebook users:
To get to CAOLA, From the https://www.craw.org website, scroll down and click on the icon.
ClassLink is our district portal for all the apps we use in our classrooms.
If you are on a district device, just click Login with Microsoft, it will pass you through.
If you are on a personal device, click Login with Microsoft, and login with your username (8digit student id @ craw.org and your password).
If you do not know your password, please call your school. The Guidance Counselor (for Elementary) or Librarian (Secondary) will be able to provide you with that information. We DO NOT email passwords, so please don't ask them. When you pick up your device for Online school, you will be provided a letter with your username and password. This username and password is for everything EXCEPT CAOLA login, they provide those to you in an email to your @craw.org email.
Your CAOLA link will be there.
Your Student email will be there.
FOR iPAD users -
You can get to your email using Outlook in the dock.
To access CAOLA, we have placed an Accellerate Ed icon on your iPads it's a BIG A about the 3rd row down on the left.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.