CRAWFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Instructional Support Center
Monday, September 16, 2019
NOTICE: No official action will be taken during the Committee of the Whole Meeting. The business of this Meeting is merely to discuss and deliberate information that may be placed on the Agenda for the Voting Meeting to be held on September 23, 2019.
PUBLIC COMMENTS REGARDING THE AGENDA OF SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
CURRICULUM – Melissa Burnett, Chairperson
1. Discussion regarding the Second and Final Reading of Schedule J – Textbook Adoption - Mader’s Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology (Attachment)
2. Discussion regarding the Flexible Instructional Day Program
EXTRACURRICULAR – Paula J. Lynch, Chairperson
1. Discussion regarding the Meadville Area Senior High School French Club traveling to France and Germany in the summer of 2021 at no cost to the District (Attachment)
TRANSPORTATION – Delwood J. Smith, Chairperson
PERSONNEL/POLICY – Jan A. Feleppa, Chairperson
1. Discussion regarding the election of Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA) officers (Attachment)
2. Discussion regarding James L. Eppelbaum, D.O. performing the District’s mandated physicals for the 2019-2020 school year at a rate of $100.00 an hour
3. Discussion regarding the Personnel Schedules (Attachment)
Board Debriefing on Core Values
1. How did we do at keeping our definition of success firmly in mind as we discussed our agenda items?
a. What specifically did we do well?
b. What could we have done better?
2. Did we as a Board do exceptionally well at living by any of our Core Values? What specific examples demonstrated those Core Values?
3. Does any individual Board Member deserve recognition for living by a Core Value? If so, please take a moment to provide positive feedback to that individual in SBI format.
4. Does any individual Board Member need some feedback about violating any of the Core Values? If so, please take a moment in private to provide that feedback using SBI format. In providing that feedback be sure to live by the Core Values yourself and in receiving that feedback be sure to keep an open mind!
Question of the Month
Integrity – Does anyone deserve feedback (positive or negative) around:
a. Sharing complete, truthful, and accurate information with the best intent?
Executive Session – Potential Real Estate