CRAWFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Instructional Support Center
Monday, October 21, 2019
NOTICE: No official action will be taken during the Committee of the Whole Meeting. The business of this Meeting is merely to discuss and deliberate information that may be placed on the Agenda for the Voting Meeting to be held on October 28, 2019.
PUBLIC COMMENTS REGARDING THE AGENDA OF OCTOBER 21, 2019
EXTRACURRICULAR – Paula J. Lynch, Chairperson
2. Discussion regarding the Meadville Area Senior High School Spanish Club traveling to Spain in the Summer of 2021, at no cost to the District (Attachment)
3. Discussion regarding the Cochranton Jr.-Sr. High School junior class traveling to New York, New York on November 22, 2019 through November 25, 2019, at a cost to the District of $109.20 for a substitute teacher (Attachment)
FINANCE – Jeffrey S. Rose, Chairperson
1. Discussion regarding a Local Revitalization Tax Assistance (LERTA) Request for Adams Place (Attachment)
PERSONNEL/POLICY – Jan A. Feleppa, Chairperson
Board Debriefing on Core Values
1. How did we do at keeping our definition of success firmly in mind as we discussed our agenda items?
a. What specifically did we do well?
b. What could we have done better?
2. Did we as a Board do exceptionally well at living by any of our Core Values? What specific examples demonstrated those Core Values?
3. Does any individual Board Member deserve recognition for living by a Core Value? If so, please take a moment to provide positive feedback to that individual in SBI format.
4. Does any individual Board Member need some feedback about violating any of the Core Values? If so, please take a moment in private to provide that feedback using SBI format. In providing that feedback be sure to live by the Core Values yourself and in receiving that feedback be sure to keep an open mind!
Question of the Month
Teamwork – Does anyone deserve feedback (positive or negative) around:
a. Acting selflessly?
b. Recognizing individual talents and skills in others and leveraging them to further the Board’s agenda?
c. Initiating constructive feedback to keep the Board focused on success?
Executive Session – Personnel