CRAWFORD CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
Instructional Support Center
Monday, March 18, 2019
NOTICE: No official action will be taken during the Committee of the Whole Meeting. The business of this Meeting is merely to discuss and deliberate information that may be placed on the Agenda for the Voting Meeting to be held on March 25, 2019.
PUBLIC COMMENTS REGARDING THE AGENDA OF MARCH 18, 2019
EXTRACURRICULAR – Paula J. Lynch, Chairperson
1. Discussion regarding the following requests for the PMEA All-State Festival in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on April 3-6, 2019:
= Meadville Area Senior High School at a cost to the District of $5,080.10 (Attachment)
= Cochranton Jr.-Sr. High School at a cost to the District of $2,952.20 (Attachment)
2. Discussion regarding the Meadville Area Senior High School Key Club to attend the Pennsylvania Key Club District Convention and Leadership Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on March 29-31, 2019, at a cost to the District of $2,069.20 (Attachment)
3. Discussion regarding the Meadville Area Senior High School Boys’ Volleyball Team competing in the State College Varsity Tournament on April 26-27, 2019, at no cost to the District (Attachment)
FINANCE – Jeffrey S. Rose, Chairperson
1. Discussion regarding the 2019-2020 Crawford County Career and Technical Center Budget (Attachment)
2. Discussion regarding the 2019-2020 Northwest Tri-County Intermediate Unit Budget (Attachment)
3. Discussion regarding the revisions to the 2018-2019 final allocations for Title I and Title II (Attachment)
PERSONNEL/POLICY – Jan A. Feleppa, Chairperson
2. Discussion regarding the 2019-2020 school calendar (Attachment)
3. Discussion regarding the Personnel Schedules (Attachment)
Board Debriefing on Core Values
1. How did we do at keeping our definition of success firmly in mind as we discussed our agenda items?
a. What specifically did we do well?
b. What could we have done better?
2. Did we as a Board do exceptionally well at living by any of our Core Values? What specific examples demonstrated those Core Values?
3. Does any individual Board Member deserve recognition for living by a Core Value? If so, please take a moment to provide positive feedback to that individual in SBI format.
4. Does any individual Board Member need some feedback about violating any of the Core Values? If so, please take a moment in private to provide that feedback using SBI format. In providing that feedback be sure to live by the Core Values yourself and in receiving that feedback be sure to keep an open mind!
Question of the Month
Respect – Does anyone deserve feedback (positive or negative) around:
a. Assuming the best intent?
b. Listening to understand?
c. Managing verbal and non-verbal reaction to ensure others feel safe and valued?
Executive Session – Student Discipline